Thursday, August 18, 2011

New pieces and the Lewiston Art Festival!


This years Lewiston Art Festival really pushed me to complete a new series of random works. One of the pieces was actually started, completed, and sold while at the festival! I feel like I've come home wealthy with kind words and a lot of inspiration. Huge props go out to Emily Chamberlain and Stephanie Dukat for their wonderful ceramic works and prize winning pieces!

These new pieces are a response to creating wood pieces without the help of wood tools. I can't wait to be able to utilize the studio's supplies, but until then ill have to do my cutting with a hacksaw and a lot of patience. I feel both compositions came out nicely. Just a sneak peak though to the madness that'll begin next month.

Crossover. 2011

Missing you. 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment